Affirmations refer primarily to the practice of positive thinking and self-empowerment, generating a stronger sense of self-belief.
It’s entirely plausible that a positive mental attitude supported by affirmations will achieve success in everyday life, which is why so many people worldwide swear by affirmations and by the power they bring into their lives.
There are many ways you can use affirmations, and no one way is right for everyone. You can sit and repeat them verbally, write them down in a notebook, or work them into the end of an early meditation session.
Below are affirmations written by Louise Hudson ; they are split into categories so you can copy them down or add them into your own routines as you see fit.
- I am finding my own happiness.
- I will not worry about things I cannot control.
- I am prioritising my physical and mental health.
- I feel strong and well today.
- I am loved.
- I will be kind to myself today, and to those around me.
- I accept all parts of my physical and spiritual self.
- I am worthy of love and respect.
- My environment stimulates and calms me.
- I am surrounded by positivity.
- I will get to where I want to be, and enjoy the journey.
- I am constantly working to achieve my goals.
- I am more than my physical attributes.
- I like who I see in the mirror.
- I will be productive and energetic all day.
- The sunrise fills me with energy and confidence.
- Today is a gift and I am blessed to be here.
- Today will be a positive day.
- Whatever happens today, tomorrow is a new day.
- I am excited for what tomorrow will bring.